Set the foundation to instill a Culture of Fitness that assists Sailors in developing their ability to complete tasks that supports the command mission and Navy operational readiness.
Establish Navy standards for maintaining optimum health, physical, and mental stamina.
Focus on Wellness of Sailors and their families by providing the skills and tools for fitness and nutrition.
Commercial 901-874-2210 DSN 882-2210
For questions regarding PRP email: PRP@navy.mil
For questions regarding PRIMS email: PRIMS@navy.mil
For more information regarding the Command Fitness Leader (CFL) Certification Course, choose the below link.
CFL Course Dates
Should you have difficulties linking to the information, email the CFL Course Administrator at: CFLTraining@Navy.Mil
15 September 2021:
For clarification to PRP policy, the following is provided:
- Terminal Leave: At the discretion of the CO, members on terminal leave are not required to participate in the Navy’s PFA cycle. However, member’s with approved terminal leave which starts after the command’s PFA cycle are required to participate in the Navy’s official PFA. Once member is on terminal leave, CFLs must place member in a transfer status in PRIMS.
- DOD Skill-Bridge: Members who have been approved to participate in Skill-Bridge are not required to participate in the Navy’s official PFA once they have departed, transferred or already TAD from the command for Skill-Bridge assignment. However, members who are approved to attend Skill-Bridge and still at the command during the command’s PFA cycle are required to participate in the Navy’s official PFA cycle. Once a member is at Skill-Bridge and the command has determined the member will not return, the CFL must place the member in a transfer status in PRIMS. For more information on Skill-Bridge, please go to the website: https://dodskillbridge.usalearning.gov/program-overview.htm
13 August 2021:
- An updated "Guide 7 (AUG 2021)" has been added to the "GUIDES" tab.
- The "CFL PRIMS Account Request" procedures have been added to the "FORMS" tab.
- The following sample letters have been added to the "FORMS" tab:
* CFL Transfer Designation Letter
* Letter of Correction (LOC-Sample)
* Letter of Notification (FEP-Sample) Officers Only
* Letter of Notification (Failure-Sample) Officers Only
4 August 2021:
Due to the recent DoD Mask Mandate, Guide 15 has been updated for your review.