MyNavy Portal (MNP)
Here is where you can find current information about MyNavy Portal, the Navy's self-service career management portal. Information and resources found on this page provide an overview of portal capabilities. MNP serves as a field test of evolving MyNavy HR information and services. Sailors are strongly encouraged to offer feedback, comments, and recommendations on the portal’s performance by emailing the MNP webmaster at: email@example.com.
Access MyNavy Portal’s public homepage by viewing MyNavy Portal. From there, log into the website using your Common Access Card (CAC) on CAC-enabled computing device or by utilizing the CAC-Free MyNavy HR account on mobile devices. MNP is accessible in high- and low-bandwidth modes to support the Ashore and Afloat communities.
Over the last several years, MNP has delivered capabilities such as:
The coming year will see new features and improvements as MNP evolves and matures in support of Sailor careers.
- electronic Personnel Action Request (ePAR) (Career Planning CLE) - Sailors can initiate several types of ePARs and submit them through their Chain of Command to the MyNavy Career Center and view the status of their ePAR submissions independent of submission method.
- Personnel Qualification Standards (PQS)/Learning and Development Roadmap (LaDR) (Training, Education, Qualifications CLE) – A new design offers quick access to extensive links to PQS and LaDR documents, and the improved search feature helps users find the files they want quickly.
- Advancement Dashboard (Advancement & Promotion CLE) - Enhancements include access to the Sailor's exam profile sheet.
- eLeave (Assignment, Leave, Travel CLE) - Improved eLeave response messages help users troubleshoot errors they might receive when submitting their leave requests.
- MyRecord - Sailors have access to more data with the addition of lineal and precedence numbers and performance data. Also, screen updates were made to MyRecord web in order to resemble the app.
- Personnel Records Review - User aid (accessed via MyRecord) provides steps to help you perform a thorough review of the personnel information contained within your OMPF and ESR.
Visit MyNavy Career Center (MNCC), which matches MNP self-service capabilities with 24/7 customer service support and access to subject matter experts who handle unique and complex situations.
Page updated 29 JUN 2021.