IF A SAILOR WHO DESIRES TO RE-ENLIST DOES NOT HAVE A RE-ENLISTMENT QUOTA, PLEASE CONTACT THE ENLISTED COMMUNITY MANAGER TO DISCUSS OPTIONS.
Welcome to BUPERS 324, Home of the Navy SEAL and SWCC Enlisted Community Manager!
Functions of the NSW Enlisted Community Manager include:
Naval Special Warfare Command provides maritime special operations forces to conduct full spectrum operations, unilaterally or with partners, to support national objectives. Mission success demands a high-performance team. We recruit and retain the most capable, skilled, and creative problem-solvers with an aptitude for thoughtful, relentless, opportunistic, and decisive action.
- Monitor Health of Naval Special Warfare Enlisted SEAL and SWCC communities.
- Develop and issue military personnel plans and policies.
- Provide budgetary inputs for NSW and Navy Special Pays and Bonuses (SkIP, CSRB, AIP and SRB).
- Plan and develop the SEAL and SWCC enlisted career path.
- Administer Fleet, NAVET, and OSVET conversion authorizations to fill SO/SB production shortfalls.
- Manage Enlisted Critical Skills Retention Bonus (CSRB) program.
- Assist with Navy advancement plans.
- Assist with the development of solutions for SEAL and SWCC recruiting efforts.
- Establish A and C school seat requirements.
- Set Career Waypoints-Reenlistment, Conversion and Transition between Components quotas.
- Establish and monitor sea/shore flow.
- Navy Enlisted Classification (NEC) personnel system management.
Forged by the sea, our mission requires operational excellence. We are the premier maritime special operations force. We leverage our access, placement, and expertise to influence and enable solutions in the most challenging environments with precision, lethality, speed, and certainty.
Leadership is the foundation of all we do. Our leaders inspire excellence at all levels through competency; character; and caring for our teammates, our fleet, and our nation. Our people will always be our competitive advantage. Our force and their families are national assets. We invest deeply in all aspects of an individual's NSW career and support their long-term success.
Naval Special Warfare Enlisted Community Management Points of Contact
Please contact us at SEALSWCCECM@navy.mil for the fastest response to inquiries.
NSW Enlisted Community Manager
NSW Deputy Enlisted Community Manager
SO (SEAL) Technical Advisor/Conversion Coordinator
(901) 874-4669, SEALSWCCECM@Navy.mil
SB (SWCC) Technical Advisor/Conversion Coordinator
(901) 874-3604, SEALSWCCECM@Navy.mil