"Information Superiority for the Warfighter"
Please refer to your Rating located in the left-hand pane for your Detailers' contact information.
If you do not receive a response within 72 hours, please contact the Branch Head, Rating Assignment Officer, or DLCPO below and we will ensure you are contacted within 48 hours.
FY23 SRB AWARD PLAN
NAVADMIN 188/22 BACCALAUREATE DEGREE COMPLETION PROGRAM UPDATE - INFORMATION WARFARE
NAVADMIN 178/22 SENIOR ENLISTED ADVANCEMENT-TO-POSITION PILOT PROGRAM
NAVADMIN 172/22 ACTIVE DUTY ENLISTED ADVANCE-TO-POSITION PROGRAM UPDATE
NAVADMIN 160/22 SKILLBRIDGE EMPLOYMENT SKILLS TRAINING GUIDANCE
There have been significant changes made regarding MyNavyAssignment and the process of how Sailors are selected for billets as advertised in MNA. It is critical that you understand the new selection process. Please see NAVADMIN 276/19 for further information.
- PRD Extension, Special Programs Screening, Spouse Co-location, and any other personnel requests must be submitted AT LEAST 12 months prior to your PRD.
- Important information is contained in the Sea-Shore Flow NAVADMIN that was released, NAVADMIN 274/19.
- Sailors interested in applying for Instructor Duty billets as advertised on MNA should review MILPERSMAN articles 1306-900 (Assignment of Enlisted Personnel to Special Programs) and 1306-953 (Instructor Duty) for minimum eligibility requirements for assignment.
- The Career Navigator Program (formerly Fleet RIDE) introduces a new terminology designed to change how we think, discuss, and apply enlisted career management processes in order to promote proactive Sailor involvement in their careers. Please refer to Career Waypoints (C-WAY) for additional information.
- If you have a PFA issue be mindful that there is little that we can do as the Detailers. See OPNAVINST 6110.1K for more information.
- Log in to MNA or contact the MNA Help Desk AT LEAST 15 months prior to your PRD to ensure that your account is enabled; after 60 days of no activity, your account will be disabled. If you are still having issues, contact your Detailer directly for assistance.
- Submit 7 applications each cycle for a total of 21 applications during your PRD negotiation window. Sailors are eligible to be select/directed to a billet during any phase of negotiations. Ref: NAVADMIN 231/17 #2 Paragraph D.
- Remember to update your MNA contact information. Your Detailers may use this to contact you concerning selections and to discuss details about applications and orders.
Increased Distribution Authority guidance is in NAVADMIN 231/17.
MyNavy Career Center also has a contact center to assist Sailors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing access through a single point of entry for answers to various questions, the most current information and responsive support to the Sailors' needs!
Contact the MNCC Contact Center for inquiries about member and dependent data, updates, pay inquires, board package statuses, and more!
1-833-330-MNCC or (901) 874-6622 (COMM) or 882-6622 (DSN)
***Commands should contact Placement Management (PERS-4013) for questions regarding billets advertised on MNA**