Lateral Transfer/Redesignation to AEDO (1510)
Officers interested in redesignating to the AEDO Community should visit the BUPERS-3 Transfer/Redesignation webpage for general information and procedures relative to lateral transfer/redesignation boards.
The AEDO Community Values can be found in the SECNAV Community Briefs and are as follows:
Prior to Lieutenant Commander
- Proven operational performance
- Aviation warfare training, qualifications, and designation
Prior to Commander
- Proven performance in operational DH or AEDO LCDR milestone tours
- Master’s Degree (Technical/Business preferred)
- DAWIA Level II Career Field Certification
Prior to Captain
- Proven performance in CDR acquisition command or AEDO CDR milestone tours
- Acquisition Corps (AC) Membership
- DAWIA Level III Career Field Certification
For further information regarding the AEDO Community, please contact the AEDO Community Manager at (301)757-8480.