||DEPLOYED MEDICAL UNIT PERSONNEL
||INDOOR DUTY WHITE
6901. DEPLOYED MEDICAL UNIT PERSONNEL
1. The Surgeon General, Medicine and Surgery, may direct its commands to issue U.S. Marine Corps combat field clothing to personnel assigned to Fleet Hospitals, Rapidly Deployable Medical Facilities, Mobile Medical Augmentation Readiness Teams, or similar Navy field medical units for wear while deployed or in a field trained environment. This wear of camouflage utility uniform is not authorized for routine daily wear within the hospital, nor for routine daily wear when not in a field environment.
2. The Navy considers U.S. Marine Corps combat field uniforms organizational clothing, which must be given to members at no cost. Follow (article 6802) for manner of wear.
6902. INDOOR DUTY WHITE
1. When prescribed, medical personnel may wear this uniform while working within the confines of a medical facility, and to and from work. Do not wear Indoor Duty White on Liberty or for Dress.
2. Indoor Duty White is defined as Summer White without ribbons for both Male and Female Medical Personnel. The blue cardigan sweater may be worn with it in working spaces. Button all buttons.
3. Medical personnel may wear a peacoat/reefer, overcoat, or all-weather Coat, with the Indoor Duty White uniform.