An official website of the United States government
Here's how you know
A .mil website belongs to an official U.S. Department of Defense organization in the United States.
A lock (lock ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .mil website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

PASS Supply Management
PASS Supply Management Section “NPPSC Supply” (BUPERS-00T22specializes in the procurement of consumable and non-consumable office supplies, furniture, equipment, and services (Shredding, Wireless (cellular phones), FedEx and Interpreter service contracts) for the Navy Pay and Personnel Support Command.
The most frequently asked questions for NPPSC Supply are listed below, along with their answers.  If you still have questions or concerns please call 901-874-3263.
How do I request office supplies?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
The command’s Designated Supply Representative will submit a Purchase Request for Equipment/Supplies and Services NAVPERSCOM Form 4491/2 (Rev. 04-2019) to the NPPSC Supply global mailbox. Office supplies are commercially available off-the-shelf office items.  Examples include; binders, clips and fasteners, staplers, pencils, pens, paper, printer and toner cartridges, scissors, tape, desk accessories, filing supplies, post-it notes, notebooks, calendars, command boards, signs, forms, publications etc. 
How do I request office equipment?
For equipment connected to NMCI or ONE-Net, contact your local Information Assurance Manager (IAM). All other equipment requests can submit a NAVPERSCOM Form 4491/2 along with one (1) vendor quote and an approved Information Technology Procurement Request (ITPR), if required, to the NPPSC Supply mailbox.  
How do I request office furniture?
The Department of Navy (DON) mandatory source for purchasing office furniture is the Navy Furniture Blank Purchase Agreement (BPA).  OCONUS activities are exempt from the mandatory use policy and can purchase furniture from local sources, including Navy Exchange Stores and Depots.  You can contact the NPPSC Supply for assistance with requesting office furniture.
How do I request award medals/ribbons, plaques (engraving), name tags and command coins?                                                                            
NPPSC HQ manage the command awards program and issuances of command coins.  Submit your request to the NPPSC Admin global mailbox address “ADMIN_NPPSC” or
Can contractors sign for supplies, equipment and/or services?                                                                                                                                                                                          
NO, the FMR Vol 10 and FAR 32.905 require for the record of receipt/delivery to be signed by a Government Official. This means that only an employee of the Federal Government can accept the supplies or services on behalf of the Government.  Contractors may NOT sign the record of receipt/delivery, but may assist in the function of receipt inventory and inspection so long as a Government employee attests to the acceptance and signs the documentation on behalf of the Government.
Where do I send the NPPSC Supply Request?
The Designated Supply Representative will submit one (1) NAVPERSCOM Form 4491/2 per e-mail to the NPPSC Supply global mailbox address “NPPSC_Supply” or
  Veterans Crisis Line - Dial 988  Safe Helpline  NCIS Tips  Sexual Assault Prevention & Response  NFAAS

Need Career, Pay or Personnel help?
Call MyNavy Career Center: 833.330.MNCC,
or 901.874.MNCC (DSN 882.6622)

Email MNCC, MNCC Chat 
Comments or Suggestions about this website?
Email the Webmaster

5720 Integrity Drive
Attn: PERS-### or BUPERS-###
Millington, TN 38055-0000

Search This Site
This is an Official U.S. Navy Website

Site Map | FOIA | U.S. Navy | U.S. Navy Recruiting
No Fear Act | | Privacy Policy
Open Government | Plain Writing Act
Veterans Safe Helpline | DoD SAPR | NETC 
Accessibility/Section 508 | Information Quality
Privacy Program | Veteran Crisis Line | VA Vet Center | FVAP