An official website of the United States government
Here's how you know
A .mil website belongs to an official U.S. Department of Defense organization in the United States.
A lock (lock ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .mil website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.


The Facilities Section (BUPERS-00T3) is responsible for providing customer support to Navy Personnel Command, which includes military and civilian personnel, located within seven buildings.  This section is the liaison to Public Works and commercial vendors in maintaining standards for building maintenance and upkeep, grounds maintenance, and transportation services. 

Facilities FAQs

Who do I contact if I need to arrange transportation for a NPC function?
E-mail:, or call 874-2500.

Who do I call if I need modular furniture installed, repaired, rearranged or modified?
Send an e-mail to: or call 874-2500.   Departments or Codes with designated building representatives should coordinate all requests via their chain of command.

Who do I contact if there is a facility emergency which requires immediate action to eliminate hazards that could endanger life or cause serious injury to personnel, prevent loss or damage to Government property, or restore essential services like electrical power outages; emergency generators; elevator repairs; broken or bursted steam and water lines; exterior doors will not close or lock impairing security of building or any call for work associated with security in sensitive or restricted areas; HVAC and/or refrigeration affecting operations or administration buildings?
Contact the Base Operating Service contractor at 874-5744 then contact  Facilities at 874-2500.  In case of Fire or Ambulance Emergency, call 911.

Who do I call if I need to arrange the movement of furniture or office relocation?
Advance notice should be forwarded to the Facilities Section via E-mail: or call 874-2500.

Who do I call if I need facility work performed such as broken keys, locks, lights, room temperature, hang a board, or to report facility problems?
E-mail: or call 874-2500.
  Veterans Crisis Line - Dial 988  Safe Helpline  NCIS Tips  Sexual Assault Prevention & Response  NFAAS

Need Career, Pay or Personnel help?
Call MyNavy Career Center: 833.330.MNCC,
or 901.874.MNCC (DSN 882.6622)

Email MNCC, MNCC Chat 
Comments or Suggestions about this website?
Email the Webmaster

5720 Integrity Drive
Attn: PERS-### or BUPERS-###
Millington, TN 38055-0000

Search This Site
This is an Official U.S. Navy Website

Site Map | FOIA | U.S. Navy | U.S. Navy Recruiting
No Fear Act | | Privacy Policy
Open Government | Plain Writing Act
Veterans Safe Helpline | DoD SAPR | NETC 
Accessibility/Section 508 | Information Quality
Privacy Program | Veteran Crisis Line | VA Vet Center | FVAP