Frequently Asked Questions


If you have questions in regards to your upcoming negotiation window and what to do to help prepare the please look over what is below:
General Questions


Nuclear Fleet Engagement Brief


How can I convert to ITS?

The conversion reference is:  MPM 1440-010.
Contact the ECM for further information.


Is it still possible to apply for conversion to Enlisted Women in Submarines?

Conversions are handled by your ECM, for both Nuclear and Non-Nuclear ratings.


I'm entering my negotiation window.  What is the website?  When can I place applications?

MyNavyAssignment is located at ‚Äč
MyNavyAssignment  schedule during the month.
Your negotiation period based on your PRD.


How can I get AIP/SDIP?

Assignment Incentive Pay
Sea Duty Incentive Pay

Need Career, Pay or Personnel help?
Call MyNavy Career Center: 833.330.MNCC,
or 901.874.MNCC (DSN 882.6622)

Email MNCC, MNCC Chat 
Comments or Suggestions about this website?
Email the Webmaster
5720 Integrity Drive
Attn: PERS-### or BUPERS-###
Millington, TN 38055-0000

Search This Site
This is an Official U.S. Navy Website
FOIA | U.S. Navy | U.S. Navy Recruiting
No Fear Act | | Privacy Policy
Open Government | Plain Writing Act
Veterans Safe Helpline | Navy SAPR | NETC 
Accessibility/Section 508 | Information Quality
NCIS Tips | Privacy Program