An official website of the United States government
Here's how you know
A .mil website belongs to an official U.S. Department of Defense organization in the United States.
A lock (lock ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .mil website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Enlisted Active Component to Reserve Component (AC2RC) Transition


Enlisted Active Component to Reserve Component (AC2RC) Transition


Per ALNAVRESFOR 0030/23, updates to the bonuses for eligible transitioning service members.

Prior Service Affiliation Bonus tier amounts:

2 of $5,000
2 of $3,750
2 of $2,500
Prior Service Affiliation Bonus eligible specialties and bonus tiers:
Tier 1


Ways to Transition to the Reserve Component via the Reserve Processing and Affiliation Center (RPAC)
Enlisted Active Component to Reserve Component (AC2RC) Transition

The Reserve Processing and Affiliation Center (RPAC) facilitates the transition of AC and TAR enlisted service members to the Selected Reserves through C-Way or Electronic Personnel Action Request (EPAR) NAVPERS 1306/7.  

Career Way Points Module

1. The member's Active Duty CCC must submit a SELRES C-Way application.
2. Once approved, the service member will receive an initial email from their Enlisted Transition Assistant (TA) outlining the process and necessary affiliation paperwork needed to complete the transition process.  Required documents:
                a. Reserve Affiliation Screening Checklist (RASC), (NAVPERS 1306/97)
                b. C-Way approval letter
                c.  SELRES PG13
3. Once the completed affiliation paperwork is received by the service member’s TA, the assigned TA will conduct an affiliation package review to ensure all documentation is accurately completed.  When the review process is completed, the TA will email the service member a “Completed Package Email” or contact the service member advising additional documentation / information is needed to complete the process.  
4. Other documents that may be applicable to complete the affiliation process are:  Reserve Reenlistment Contract, DD-214, and Bonus Agreement (If applicable).  The service member’s TA will provide these documents to the member if needed.   
5. Once the service member’s loss date posts, it can take threeto six weeks after their Expiration of Active Obligated Service (EAOS) to receive orders. Once RPAC receives initial Reserve orders, a final Affiliation email will be sent to the NRC and member directing the member to contact their NRC via e-mail or telephone to confirm their first drill weekend date.

Members within 90 days of Separation without C-Way Quota OR Sailors over 14 years of service

1. The CCC must submit an EPAR with the Commanding Officer’s endorsement to the SELRES Enlisted Community Manager (ECM) (BUPERS-32).
2. Once approved by the SELRES ECM, RPAC will receive your approved EPAR and a TA will be assigned. Once a TA is assigned, the same procedures as mentioned above will occur.

Please reference MILPERSMAN 1306-1501, the governing instruction on the Enlisted Active Component to Reserve Component (AC2RC) transition procedures.

For specific questions or concerns, please contact or 901-874-4108.​
  Veterans Crisis Line - Dial 988  Safe Helpline  NCIS Tips  Sexual Assault Prevention & Response  NFAAS

Need Career, Pay or Personnel help?
Call MyNavy Career Center: 833.330.MNCC,
or 901.874.MNCC (DSN 882.6622)

Email MNCC, MNCC Chat 
Comments or Suggestions about this website?
Email the Webmaster

5720 Integrity Drive
Attn: PERS-### or BUPERS-###
Millington, TN 38055-0000

Search This Site
This is an Official U.S. Navy Website

Site Map | FOIA | U.S. Navy | U.S. Navy Recruiting
No Fear Act | | Privacy Policy
Open Government | Plain Writing Act
Veterans Safe Helpline | DoD SAPR | NETC 
Accessibility/Section 508 | Information Quality
Privacy Program | Veteran Crisis Line | VA Vet Center | FVAP