Interservice Transfer from the Navy Reserve



a. MILPERSMAN 1300-082

b. 10 USC 624, 651, and 716


d. DoDI 1300.04

Interservice Transfers from the Navy Reserve

Reserve officers desiring to transfer to another service must have the gaining service submit a Conditional Release request (DD Form 368) to Navy Personnel Command (PERS-911) for approval.  Requests may be sumbitted to:

Navy Personnel Command
5720 Integrity Drive
Millington, TN 38055


FAX: (901) 874-2753



Interservice Transfers to the Navy Reserve

Please contact your local Navy Recruiter at 1-800-USA-NAVY to apply for an Interservice Transfer.

Navy Recruiters and Processors may contact CNRC N31 for processing information.

Need Career, Pay or Personnel help?
Call MyNavy Career Center: 833.330.MNCC,
or 901.874.MNCC (DSN 882.6622)

Email MNCC, MNCC Chat 
Comments or Suggestions about this website?
Email the Webmaster

5720 Integrity Drive
Attn: PERS-### or BUPERS-###
Millington, TN 38055-0000

Search This Site
This is an Official U.S. Navy Website

FOIA | U.S. Navy | U.S. Navy Recruiting
No Fear Act | | Privacy Policy
Open Government | Plain Writing Act
Veterans Safe Helpline | Navy SAPR | NETC 
Accessibility/Section 508 | Information Quality
NCIS Tips | Privacy Program