The eUCFR is a valuable tool providing Commanding Officers with the necessary insights to monitor pay and entitlements for assigned personnel. The USN MILPAY application also provides proactive monitoring of priority areas such as debt management, PCS processing, outstanding payments and personnel in a suspended status.
System Facts and Questions (FAQs)
1. What system does the eUCFR pull data from? DJMS
2. Who is entitled to eUCFR Access?
Command Master Chief
If anyone outside of these individuals request access a letter of Designation from the CO is required.
3. How do I request access?
This is a 2 step process; you must first apply for ADVANA before you can be granted eUCFR access:
(The eUCFR reports are located within the ADVANA system)
STEP 1 -
The Requestor applies for ADVANA access via the website using the instructions provided in PPIB 22-35. The eUCFR Process flow Chart will give you step by step guidance on how to apply for access.
STEP 2 -
After your ADVANA access has been approved and the requestor receives the email from ADVANA stating their account has been created, they will forward the ADVANA email to UCFR.FCT@navy.mil along with a copy of their SAAR form. MNCC will then grant their access to the eUCFR portal.
After completing Part II, please wait 48 hours before attempting to login
This product is a centralized application to analyze and monitor the health of Sailor Pay, track trends over time and automate the generation of insights. BSO’s, CPPA and DFAS will utilize the application to garner rapid and valuable insights on individual accounts or in management of the Navy’s Military Pay priority areas.
To access the application you will use the following link:
4. What forms are needed to request access?
DD FORM 2875, must be the May 2021 version or higher)
Ensure block 13 has the following information listed:
Title Held within the Command (CO/XO/CMC/PERS O/ADMIN O/CPPA etc.)
And PRD (Military PERSONNEL)
5. What if I have a problem applying for the ADVANA access? You will use the help desk button located on the ADVANA/JUPITER website. Please do not call MNCC for issues with ADVANA we do not control this system and will not be able to assist in getting your issue resolved.
6. How will I know when my ADVANA access has been approved? You will receive an email stating your access has been granted. THIS DOES NOT GIVE YOU AUTOMATIC ACCESS to the UCFR, YOU MUST COMPLETE STEP 2!
7. What if I cannot save or sign my DD FORM 2875?
If you are using a blank 2875 and the form will not allow you to save or sign please contact NMCI, there may be an issue with your CAC certs that they will be able to fix for you.
8. How long does it take to get the approval email back from ADVANA? Normal turn-around time is 3-5 days.
9. How long does it take to get the eUCFR access once I send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org? Normal turnaround time is 1-3 days.
10. How will I know if my eUCFR access has been granted? If you cannot login within 3 business days from the date you sent the email to the UCFR.FCT@navy.mil please email UCFR.FCT@navy.mil email box again and notify us, we will look into why your access is not activated.
11. When will my access be terminated?
Active Duty – upon PRD
Civilians – upon employment termination or if you do not comply with the quarterly validation created by MNCC.
12. How do I terminate my account access early?
Email the UCFR.FCT@navy.mil
13. How often must I login to ADVANA to prevent being locked out?
After 120 days your account will be automatically locked, to unlock your account you will need to go to the ADVANA home screen to request unlock from the help desk.
14. What if I don’t have eUCFR access to all the PAY UICs I govern?
Email the UCFR.FCT@navy.mil
15. Is information on Reserve Personnel provided in the eUCFR? No, not at this time, however a plan is in place to include Reserves into the eUCFR in the near future.
16. Is there a user guide for the eUCFR? Yes, please email UCFR.FCT@NAVY.MIL FOR A COPY OF THE USER GUIDE.
1. Pay and Personnel Information Bulletin (PPIB). Announces procedural guide. PPIB 22-35.
2. ADVANA User Guide (PLEASE EMAIL UCFR.FCT@NAVY.MIL FOR A COPY OF THE USER GUIDE.
3. UCFR FLOW CHART
Points of Contact
MNCC System Access Control Department
Functional email for UCFR: email@example.com