An official website of the United States government
Here's how you know
A .mil website belongs to an official U.S. Department of Defense organization in the United States.
A lock (lock ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .mil website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.


The Reporting Senior’s Cumulative Average Report and the Reporting Senior's Submission Report can both be accessed by Navy Reporting Seniors, Civilian Reporting Seniors and other uniformed services Reporting Seniors on BUPERS Online (BOL).

BUPERS Online (CCA/FITREP/EVAL Report) is the primary location for someone to receive their Reporting Senior’s Cumulative Average (RSCA) report.
Reporting Seniors can verify the status of reports on BUPERS Online  (BOL).  If a review of the Reporting Senior's Submission report indicates a report has been rejected, please contact PERS-32 for correction procedures.  A Reporting Senior does not have to wait for an official reject notification from PERS-32.

The Individual Continuity Report can also be accessed on BOL by all Navy personnel in pay grades E-5 and above. Just click on the CCA/FITREP/EVAL Reports icon.
If you are a US Navy service member, you already have an account.  To login for the first time, use your SSN as your login ID and your birth date in YYYYMMDD format as your password.  Once you login, you will be prompted to change your password.  Civilian Reporting Seniors and Reporting Seniors from other uniformed services can request a BUPERS Online Account by calling the Helpdesk, (901) 874-4717/option 2/DSN 882.  Reporting Seniors can also request their Reporting Senior's Cumulative Average Report and Reporting Senior's Submission Report from PERS-32 by submitting a request letter with their signature.  "By direction" is not authorized.  This request may be received by mail, fax or email.

Other Services and  Civilian Reporting Seniors not having access to BOL can contact MNCC at 1-833-330-6622 and provide the following information IAW PERS-32’s RSCA Request Knowledge Article:
a.  For Reporting Seniors to request their own Reporting Senior’s Cumulative Average (RSCA) report and/or a Reporting Seniors Submission Report, provide your full name, SSN, and email address.  Ensure that you are requesting a RSCA for E-5 and above.  MNCC will submit a ticket to PERS-32 and PERS-32 will email the RSCA to the Reporting Senior via email address provided.
b.  For someone other than the Reporting Senior requesting a RSCA report on behalf of the Reporting Senior,  provide your Reporting Senior’s  full name, SSN, and email address.  Also, the requestor should provide their phone number and email address.  Ensure that you are requesting a RSCA for E-5 and above.  MNCC will submit a ticket to PERS-32 and PERS-32 will communicate the requirements for someone, other than the Reporting Senior, to be authorize as a recipient of their Reporting Senior’s Cumulative Average report to the requestor.
A Reporting Senior's Cumulative Average cannot be given to anyone other than the Reporting Senior unless so stated in the Reporting Senior's request.
Our "Contacts" link provides information for forwarding requests to PERS-32.

  Veterans Crisis Line - Dial 988  Safe Helpline  NCIS Tips  Sexual Assault Prevention & Response  NFAAS

Need Career, Pay or Personnel help?
Call MyNavy Career Center: 833.330.MNCC,
or 901.874.MNCC (DSN 882.6622)

Email MNCC, MNCC Chat 
Comments or Suggestions about this website?
Email the Webmaster

5720 Integrity Drive
Attn: PERS-### or BUPERS-###
Millington, TN 38055-0000

Search This Site
This is an Official U.S. Navy Website

Site Map | FOIA | U.S. Navy | U.S. Navy Recruiting
No Fear Act | | Privacy Policy
Open Government | Plain Writing Act
Veterans Safe Helpline | DoD SAPR | NETC 
Accessibility/Section 508 | Information Quality
Privacy Program | Veteran Crisis Line | VA Vet Center | FVAP